The Original Telecaster Master
An original Telecaster master still going strong, James Burton influenced generations of rock guitar royalty with his perfectly phrased late-’50s/early-’60s Tele® work with Ricky Nelson, and his later stints with Elvis Presley, Emmylou Harris, Elvis Costello and many others only furthered his revered elder-statesman status. His was the first signature Telecaster model, and today’s James Burton Telecaster is as fiery as ever, with three pickups, special switching, gold hardware, gorgeous paisley-flame finishes and more.
- Blue and red paisley flame finishes
- Vintage-style “U”-shaped neck profile
- Three specially designed James Burton pickups
- Five-way “Strat-o-Tele” pickup switch
- S-1™ switch
- Vintage-style strings-thru-body hardtail bridge